Ideally situated with 1,100 acres, this is the largest tract of land in North Alabama currently designated as an Alabama AdvantageSite.
- Regional Population: 1,200,000+ and growing
- Regional Jobs: 510,000+ and growing
- Educational Pipeline: 28,000+ graduates with 8% growth over past 5 years
- Strong Industry Sectors include Automotive, Aerospace, Metalworking, and Food Processing
- Labor market above national average
- Regional industry presence growing faster than national and state average
- Competitive wage below national and state average
- Alabama is a Right to Work State
With brand new access roads to I-59 and US Hwy 11, transport has never been easier. Located centrally near both the Gadsden and Birmingham airports, this AdvantageSite also boasts Class 1 rail access through Norfolk Southern.
- Immediate access to I-59, US Hwy 11, and Class 1 railroad through Norfolk Southern
- 5 miles from Gadsden Airport and 50 miles from Birmingham International Airport
The site is already tied into Alabama Power transmission lines and has both 8” and 4" high-pressure gas lines. Fiber optic cables allow for high-speed internet, and everything is county owned.
A designated AdvantageSite, the Little Canoe Creek megasite has proven infrastructure, location, utility availability, ideal configuration and potential for future growth.
- Environmental, cultural, and wetland analyses have been completed, as well as water and sewer studies