Ideally situated with 1,100 acres, this is the largest tract of land in North Alabama currently designated as an Alabama AdvantageSite. This one-owner site is 100% county-owned.
- Regional Population: 1,200,000
- Regional Labor Force: 590,000 including 60,000 in manufacturing
- Educational Pipeline: 120,000 with bachelor’s degree or higher and 15,000 annual graduates with certificate or associate’s degree or higher
- Strong Regional Industry Sectors include Automotive, Aerospace, Metalworking, and Food Processing
- Labor market above national average
- Regional industry presence growing faster than national and state average
- Competitive wage below national and state average
- Alabama is a Right to Work State
With access to US Hwy 11 only four miles from I-59, transportation has never been easier. Located centrally near the Northeast Alabama Regional Airport and only 50 miles from Birmingham's international airport, this AdvantageSite also boasts Class 1 rail access through Norfolk Southern.
The site is already tied into Alabama Power transmission lines and has both 8” and 4" high-pressure gas lines. Fiber optic cables allow for high-speed internet, and everything is county owned.
A designated AdvantageSite, the Little Canoe Creek megasite has proven infrastructure, location, utility availability, ideal configuration and potential for future growth.
- Environmental, cultural, and wetland analyses have been completed, as well as water and sewer studies
AdvantageSite Fact Sheet
Click the button below to download the Little Canoe Creek fact sheet.Download Fact Sheet